Monday, March 2, 2015

Island Designs purpose and goals.

Island Designs Logo!

 

Hello!

My name is Island.


As the imminent release date

(currently unknown) 
comes closer and closer, I created this blog for few purposes:


- UGC Design outlet for users.
- Recent news and updates on MapleStory 2.
- Connecting bridge between Korean MS2 resources to Global MS2.






MapleStory 2 is slowly becoming a reality with each passing day.
With persistent updates from Korean MapleStory 2 and releases of
more fan created websites, forums, and pages; Alpha testing, and CBT already in the books;
It seems sooner than never that my 10+ years of curiosity is finally becoming something
more tangible.

As someone who is fortunate enough to read, speak, and understand the Korean Language
I made this blog to perhaps give some more information otherwise unavailable from official pages.

I am luckily blessed with the ability to play the Korean version of MapleStory 2 on OBT launch,
and for those who are curious once the release becomes closer, I will also be streaming it in the future.

I will also be able to provide helpful tips and hints
for those who are curious on creating their own, custom, items using Photoshop.

Please look forward to it!

Lets get crackin' on those UGC templates!


No comments:

Post a Comment